Wed May 02, 2018 12:38 pm by Magnus Mist

» Beleg, Son of Nytos
Wed May 02, 2018 3:12 am by Beleg

Top posting users this week

The Princess and her Demon [Solo]

Go down

The Princess and her Demon [Solo]

Post by Alucard on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:53 pm

It had been a few days since Alucard had been to see Beleg and even a day or two since he saw Lord Akatosh. He had decided to go through Vandale for some ways on his trek to Elagrid, coming out actually near the southern most connection between the two kingdoms. He was interested to find out how things went in Beleg's meeting but figured he would be able to hear without sneaking in to the meeting himself. He had just left the small Lefilia Village and was travelling through the Sorbrar forests. While it was normally dangerous to venture there, especially on a night such as this, but he was not really worried, this was also a shortcut to Del Nalfen. He had been walking through with no incidents so far, when he heard a woman's scream echo through the forest followed by a ghastly howl. Acting fast, the Eye of Chaos spun into existence. He could see a woman being pursued by a small pack of five werewolves. Moving swiftly, he would draw his blade of truth. The young girl was cornered against a tree and seemed to have given up on life when Alucard arrived and killed the wolf that was about to do her in. Slicing its head clean off, he then used his free left arm to catch the clawed hand of another wolf trying to attack him, though this ended in the wolf being impaled through the heart, then beheaded, killing it. He would turn and grab the girl and jump up into the tree, setting her on a branch, "Stay here while I take care of them, Okay?" without waiting for her response he returned to the ground and finished the remaining three wolves swiftly and efficiently. Returning to help the girl down, "What on earth were you doing in the forest alone?" She looked sheepish and simply shrugged her shoulders, "I was looking for a place to rest, it has been such a long time since I had somewhere to stay and food... I thought I could at least find shelter here." She winced and held her arm, fresh blood seeping down it. "You are wounded. Here, I will carry you with me, I am headed to Del Nalfen, there you'll be able to find all the comfort and food you could want, maybe then I can get some answers from you." With that, he would sheathe his sword, deactivate his Eye of Chaos and pick the girl up bridal style before taking off at almost impossible to track speeds. He needed to get this girl somewhere fast to get her bleeding patched before it got infected or worse. He knew that someone in Del Nalfen would be able to help her, but he did need to be careful not to draw too much attention to himself, so he used a slight spell to change the color of his eyes to steel grey, which was a common color in this area. Carrying the girl to the nearest medical ward, he would lay her on a bed and sit close-by, patiently keeping watch over her until she woke again.

Alucard
Spirit
Spirit

Character sheet
Race: Demon/Spirit
Tier: X-4

View user profile http://legendsofskyshard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Princess and her Demon [Solo]

Post by Alucard on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:10 pm

The tall gey eyed man carried the woman who had passed out only a few moments after he picked her up. They arrived in the city and he quickly got in touch with a healer who owed him a favor. She arrived and immediately patched the girl up and healed her lesser wounds. She left saying to let the girl get some rest, she should be fine by morning. A perk and downfall of being a Demon is that one does not require sleep, and sleeping is plagued by dreams which are, frankly, hell. Shaking his head, he was drawn by his musings listening to the slow breaths of the woman he saved. She was very beautiful, her eyes an ethereal blue, her hair was silver, almost white. She had very elegant features, which was only natural for an elf, though hers seemed to stand above all other elves he had seen in all his days. Well, he felt like a creeper for watching her sleep, so he just looked out the window at the moonlit city until morning when he heard the woman begin to stir. Sitting up and rubbing her eyes before yawning in a rather cute manner, she would blink twice before looking to her savior. "Thanks for helping me." Alucard would chuckle some, waving her off, "It is no problem, milady. Though, in the future you should take better care to mind your surroundings." If he hadn't have arrived, she suely would have been eaten, or worse, turned. Nodding her head, she realized she had yet to introduce herself, or learn the name of her hero. "Ah, I apologize for my rudeness, I am Rue. It is a pleasure to officially meet the one who saved me." She would extend a hand to the Demon in disguise. Alucard would take it, shaking her soft hand with a smile, "Alucard Antetilius at your service." His smile hid his fangs well, though he had unnaturally white teeth. "You were amazing when you battled those beasts." She said this with awe and respect in her voice, though he could sense a question in there somewhere. "It was nothing, I just couldn't bear to see such a pretty woman die." She blushed slightly before seeming to steel her own resolve. Gripping her bed sheets, she would look at Alucard, "Sir Alucard, would you train me to be able to defend myself in the wilderness?!" She asked it suddenly and quickly, obviously afraid of being rejected by the man who had saved her. Alucard on his part, simply sat and thought of his options and the potential outcomes. This is the mindset that living for hundreds of years gives you, every choice counts. You can't always take them back. He decided that training her wouldn't be a bad thing, it would in fact help alleviate his boredom and give him a sense of purpose for a few years to come. Looking her in the eyes, "I accept, though you must realize what you are getting yourself into. By becoming my student, you agree to do everything I say. Make no mistake, I will train you, Mind, Body and Soul. But this training will be hell on earth, and once you sign on there is no backing out. Are you sure this is what you want?" Looking at her with a serious glint in his eyes, he could tell that she now understood the gravity of the situation. "I accept." Was all she said as she stood with a wince and shook his hand to seal the contract. A devilish smirk would appear on his face and he would motion towards the door. "Well then, first thing's first, you'll need a blade."

Alucard
Spirit
Spirit

Character sheet
Race: Demon/Spirit
Tier: X-4

View user profile http://legendsofskyshard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum