Brothers? HARDLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 pm by Sparda

» Cadmus Update
Brothers? HARDLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm by Alucard

» Cadmus`Spells
Brothers? HARDLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:06 pm by Alucard

Top posting users this week

Brothers? HARDLY!

Go down

Brothers? HARDLY! Empty Brothers? HARDLY!

Post by Achilles on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 pm

Achilles walked through the semi-crowded streets of Xenocrates with a look of slight annoyance on his face. He was tired of these crowds and the people around him constantly bumping him and pushing him around. It only took three more instances of some weakling punk pushing into him for him to finally lose his cool and release a fraction of his magical pressure. It was enough to crack the ground under him and send the people in the opposite direction of himself. He was now alone in the market, even the venders had scampered off. He looked around and saw one guy watching him and walking towards him. ‘Great.’ Was his only thought as the man proceeded to speak. “You think you’re tough, scaring all these people away? You’re just a no good punk!” Achilles was in no mood to deal with this guy, or his pompous attitude. Without even sparing him a second glance, Achilles would send the man flying back with a blast of energy. The man would slam into one of the nearby stalls creating a cloud of dust. Achilles simply scoffed at the man and turned away to continue on his way.
Achilles
Achilles
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brothers? HARDLY! Empty Re: Brothers? HARDLY!

Post by Cadmus on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 pm

A massive crashing sound is what would awake him from a rather long slumber. Followed by his awakening he could feel the remnants of aura from the release of a powerful magical pressure. In response to his sensing of the pressure a massive migraine would strike his head almost if a nuke went off his head. Memories from before he fell asleep would began rushing back to him.

Cadmus had now remembered he was reborn as a true diety after being killed by his uncle Sparda as well as recovering all the memories or his past life. Choosing not to dwell on these memories anymore the new diety would check his surroundings. It would seem he was left in a now abandoned tavern with a note left from Sparda that they would meet later. Cadmus needed answers now. He was going to set out on an adventure first to find his father and then Sparda once again.

As he would get up from his resting spot he would began to make his way out of the tavern when he would now remember the immense magical pressure he had noticed before. Was there someone fighting eariler? Should he get involved? Cadmus did not know how much stronger he had gotten upon awakening his abilities but made he didnt need to try them on just any random person. But for now all he could do is leave the tavern and investigate. Opening the doors he would see a man incapacitated sprawled about laying on a now broken sale stall. There would seem to be a man clearly stronger walking away from him both Cadmus and the man he had broken. It would seem the man walking away was not a normal human although he did not seem to notice Cadmus. Would it be detrimental to get his attention? Wouldn't hurt to see.

"Hey you, was that really neceesary? Even if the guy was an asshole he probably would wake up for a day or so from that...."

Cadmus
Cadmus
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Pausing to glance behind him at the man who had spoken. This one had a different feel to him, stronger than anyone Achilles had met thus far in his life, aside from the actual gods. “And who do you think you are?” was all he could ask, he wouldn’t let this man intimidate him, he had too much pride for that. He would turn to face the man, showing his indifferent gaze, his eyes hardened in apathetic ice. He didn’t know who this man was, or if he was actually as powerful as he felt like he was, but he didn’t care. He was a warrior at heart and that’s what he would be until the day he died. He held out his right hand and manifested his father’s scythe out of a flash of black flames and a ripple in space-time. The pressure in the air would change, becoming heavier and the air turning colder. This was an ancient mythic artifact after all, he could practically feel it calling to be let out at this mans presence.
Achilles
Achilles
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmus on Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:34 am

Cadmus was rather surprised by the mans reaction the first thing was that the man hadnt even bothered to turn and face him. This was simply a matter of disrespect that truly made Cadmus blood boil but he shouldn't allow himself to get so angry over such a thing. What did surprise Cadmus however was that the man called forth a powerful weapon that upon fully being manifested gave off a powerful aura of death almost bone chilling. Had Cadmus been the man he was a couple of days ago he probably would have ran from such an eerie feeling but upon taping into his memories he had recalled this feeling from his past life. He in fact knew that weapon but would not bother to let the one in front of him know that. However it was concerning that he did have such a thing especially considering who it truly belonged to...

Upon remembering the weapon and noticing it was summoned forward Cadmus had questioned whether or not he had threatened the man. He had thought his question was playful not threatening... So why had his presence garnered such a response as this? "Again... I have to ask is that really necessary? All I did was ask a simple question and you seem ready to cut my head off. You havent even turned to look at me yet.... How could you actually know if I pose a threat to you?" It was clear that the man in front of him was rather impulsive and seemed he has something to prove.

Just in case this situation turned sour Cadmus searched his mind for some abilities he had acqiured in his past life to put in use in case of the mans attack. His knowledge of both past and future things would certainly prove disadvantages to his opponent but there was no need to let this kid know who he was. The god of reality was hardly someone well known in the past and the fact that he erased himself from existence would mean that only the holy trinity would know of his existence after their memories returning from his awakening.
Cadmus
Cadmus
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilles on Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:41 pm

Perhaps it wasn’t needed, his display of aggression… But, at the moment he didn’t care, he was feeling a bit extra pissed off today, just annoyed at having been walking around bored for so long. This guy though, had challenged him just by acknowledging him, without knowing, he could sense the latent divine potential in this man that almost matched his own. This meant the man was at least slightly divine, which would prove to be a great fight. He would turn to look at the man across from him, spinning the scythe and then planting the pommel on the ground. “No, I suppose it isn’t necessary. But, something about you just gets my blood pumping and Eternity here simply appeared on her own. It isn’t every day you meet a Demi-god after all.” He looked at the man across from him and was positive he was a Demi-god. No mortal, even those with divine energy, had this much power.
Achilles
Achilles
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum