Latest topics
» Brothers? HARDLY!
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 6:41 pm by Achilles

» To Kill A God...
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 pm by Shin

» Shin Updates
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:36 pm by Shin

» Remember Who You Are [Flashback]
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 pm by Sparda

» Magnus Mist Updates
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:18 pm by Alucard

» Magnus Spells
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:17 pm by Alucard

» Shin's Spells
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 pm by Sparda

» Cadmus Update
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm by Alucard

» Cadmus`Spells
Remember Who You Are [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:06 pm by Alucard

Top posting users this week

Remember Who You Are [Flashback]

Go down

Remember Who You Are [Flashback] Empty Remember Who You Are [Flashback]

Post by Cadmus on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:57 pm

"This is it? Is this what it feels like to be an adult? Kinda sucks. I mean I thought turning 21 was supposed to be a year of magical awakening for a mage. But I guess people were wrong. I mean of course my magic and mana feel stronger than previous years but there is almost little to no difference than last year. This birthday blows..." Cadmus would walk through the streets of Xenocrates heading to his favorite training area an open field near and abandoned neighborhood where he could freely practice his magic. Today was indeed the young man's twenty first birthday a day in which most people would become full blown mages and went on their adventures for self discovery and to enhance their teachings in magic. This was supposed to be a day of happiness but all Cadmus could feel was emptiness and loneliness.

The only person in his life that he had ever built a bond with was his uncle Kassadin. Kassasdin had left Cadmus three years ago this day on his eighteenth birthday. The only things his uncle had left him being were his family treasured weapons the Roses of Caldwell as well as the teachings of Caldwell. Truth be told Kassadin had always despised Cadmus, he was born a demi god and the strain on his mothers body from giving birth to him was enough to kill her. But that was not the only reason for Kassadin's hatred of Cadmus. The demi god child was also the reason that the Caldwell family was hunted to near extinction. People had discovered that Cadmus' mother had slept with a god and were threatened of the birth of such a powerful being. The entire family would sacrifice themselves to save Emilia Caldwell the hieress to the family and her child. So not only had Cadmus birth costed the lives of the clan but the life of his mother as well.

Cadmus would never learn who his father was, this was something that his mother would take with her to the grave. But why wouldn't his father come looking for him after all these years? Did he not care? Does he even know that Cadmus exists, this was something that bothered Cadmus these three past lonely years. He was left alone by everyone that should have cared for him but that didn't matter anymore. It was now his job to focus on himself and perfect his magic. Upon arrival to the training grounds Cadmus would immediately summon his Nightmare Guards by releasing a thick purple and black fog of illusions around him. These guards would be completely bandaged and dressed in black cloth. His illusions was all he had currently but however they were some of the strongest ever seen.

As he worked with the illusions something would build inside of Cadmus. He initially thought that this was his mana releasing because of the spell he had been using but no this was something different. A power would erupt from deep within him sending waves of magic erupting from his body creating ripples in the air around him. What the hell was going on? The once illusion guards he had just summoned had also begin behaving strangely. In fact they appeared to be more real then before and seemed to be breathing? "What the hell?" The immense power coming from his body would continue to get strong creating further ripples in the space around him almost if it was messing with reality itself. "H-how do I stop this?" The power would create a great strain on his body as well as most as if it was transforming into something more powerful. Was this the awakening that people spoke about when they came of age? No this was something different something divine? If this power was left unchecked it could destroy both him and everything around him.

"S-somebody help me!!!"
Cadmus
Cadmus
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Remember Who You Are [Flashback] Empty Re: Remember Who You Are [Flashback]

Post by Sparda on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 pm

White wings flapped once as the angelic being landed in front of the frightened boy. Sparda had been searching for quite some time to find this one. The last remainder of his father's power on earth. It would seem the power had awakened in the boy and was growing out of his control. There was a certain familiarity with both this feeling and the boy, but he couldn't place it. He chalked it up to his own familiarity with his fathers magic aura. He brushed the white hair out of his face as the divine wings faded into flurries of snow and vanished. First thing's first, he needed to stop this boy from ripping reality apart. That was easy though, he simply exercised his control over the Earth to overpower the reality warping that was happening here. Once things got back to normal, Sparda would address the newly awakened Demi-God. "You are strong, though it's obvious you have no control over your divine mana. That simply won't do. I have come to relieve you of that terrible burden." He was one of the few god's who didn't really care enough to use a disguise when interacting with mortals, whether or not this one recognized him was of no consequence. He would simply test him to see if he would be strong willed enough to handle the training involved with World-Breaker Magic. With his father dead, he had no reason to destroy this semi-mortal, so he would see if he could learn before he decided to kill him or not. Easy. 

Spells:

Name: Domain Manipulation
Type: Divine
Description: Each God and Goddess is assigned a Domain, and using this technique they are capable of manipulating it to their whims. Each action drains Mana at A-Rank, however these actions can be as expansive as you wish within reason.
Cost: Free for Gods/Goddesses
Sparda
Sparda
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmus on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:46 pm

Cadmus would be shocked as he seen someone floating in the sky with angelic like wings. A man with hair and wings that are white as snow would contain the ripples in reality to stop the damage in the current area. Cadmus had heard storys of a being with white hair and wings. He was said to be merely a fable but the power felt from him was more real then anything. Cadmus was in the presence of a true god one of the three from thr Holy Trinity... Sparda.

"You're Sparda right? I mean arent your Lord Sparda? I dont know whats going on with me but I do not wish to fight I just know I cannot control what happening its to strong!"

Sparda's arrival helped contain the powers affect on the world but this would no stop the power inside Cadmus from growing. Cadmus heard the man say that these were Divine powers. Was this the power of a Demi God? No... This felt different, stronger, and more pure than what a Demi God should be able to produce. He could feel that his body was changing slowly and with it other things would began to manifest.

A black and purple flame would manifest around his body. Without being able to control the flames a large wave of flames would hurdle towards Sparda as if they were instinctually trying to protect him. The nightmare guards that he had summoned eariler would also began to rush at Sparda from behind they were certainly alive now their attacks could deal physical damage of a high tier if they landed.

"No no stop this I dont want to fight. Where are these powers coming from this black flame is too powerful not human like! Im sorry there is nothing I can do to stop this."

Spells Used:

Name: Hellblaze

Type: Demonic

Description: A flame from the deepest depths of hell, with focus the summoner can summon and freely manipulate the black and purple flames as they see fit. These flames can only be extinguished by the user and last for as long as they desire. These flames are capable of nullifying any form of self healing or regeneration even that of immortals. The user can even enhance weaponry with the flames to inflict greater close combat damage. These flames initial costs to summon is S rank but require b ranked mana costs each post to keep manifested.

Cost: 8000

Name: Nightmare Guards

Type: Illusion/Reality

Description: Using the power of illusions the user creates a haze of purple and black fog that can be used to summon up to three bandaged figures that can be used to confuse their targets. (B Rank Power). Using the power of reality the user can make two of the three guards become real. (One Guard is A Rank, Two is S) These guards has have the same stats as the user and are able to use the users other illusion abilities but vanishes on one successful hit. These  guards have a C Rank mana upkeep per guard.

Cost: 3000-6000
Cadmus
Cadmus
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparda on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Sparda could feel the mana building up in the boys body, he would simply have to let it play out and see if he rejected it or if it assimilated properly. Until then, he supposed it would be a good time to stretch his legs so to speak, he hadn't been in any fights in ages. Not even blinking as the black flames approached him, he simply phased his body through them, causing them to move behind him as he also phased through the attacks of the creatures that moved at him. He released his spell and hit both creatures with his full strength. They would poof out of existence and he would begin his actual attack. Chains would form around his target, at Sparda's full speed, but they would draw from his targets growing spiritual pressure. He would slowly begin to advance on the boy, it would seem he had no control over his mana. Pity. He would form a flaming blue blade in his right hand as the chains tightened around his prey. "It's too bad really, you seem like someone I could really get along with kid." With that, he would plunge the flaming blade into the boy's heart, no doubt killing him from the potency of the blade itself. When or if the boy died, he would evaporate the blade and step back as memories flooded his mind, a time when he watched the same boy fight hid father. He watched as he, himself taught the boy to control his reality and creation magics and showed him the ropes of combat magic. It would seem that their relationship spanned far more than the past couple of minutes. He looked and decided it would be best to undo what he had just done, though he couldn't decide if it was worth it as he would lose the memories he had just regained, thus creating an endless loop.

Spells:

Name: Density Shifting
Type: World-Breaker
Description: The user is able to manipulate their density, to either make themselves much more durable or completely intangible. If they use this to become intangible, it can only last for five posts at a time maximum, and has a cooldown ratio of 1:1.

If one uses this to increase their density, they are unable to move, but gain +0-2 Tiers in durability.
Cost: 1,000 gold

Name: World-Breaker Snare
Type: World- Breaker
Description: An attack whose strength relies not on the caster, but on the one who it binds. This binds them with a strength equal to the targets Spiritual Pressure. It his highly useful against mages and those who have a very high pressure in regards to their physical strength. One must have greater strength than their magical pressure to escape these chains of reality.
Cost: 8,000 gold

Name: Blade
Type: Hellfire
Description: The user forms a blue sword or other bladed weapon out of their hellfire. This weapon deals damage equal to the users spiritual pressure but is wielded with speed and strength equal to the user. Any wound dealt by this blade cauterizes instantly. 
Cost: 3,000 gold
Sparda
Sparda
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmus on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:56 pm

Cadmus was glad that his attacks did not manage to harm Sparda. He did not his powers to ever harm anyone unless he was meaning to protect something he believed in. Cadmus more than anything hated that he could not control his powers right now and were glad that someone as strong as Sparda was here to contain them. But it would seem that this was no all that Sparda had intended to do. After dodging the flurry of attacks sent after him by phasing through them, Sparda would summon chains around Cadmus that would tighten and restrict his body the more that the power inside of him would grow. In some form of manor the chains would also restrict the leakage of power and Cadmus was happy about that. "Thank you... Thank you so muc-" But before he could continue he would notice that Sparda was directly in front of him and moments later a increasingly burning sensations could be felt in the upper part of his chest. Cadmus would look down as he noticed a sword made purely of blue flames had impaled him and even worse had gone straight through his heart.

Blood would immediately fill his lungs and then eventually come from out his his mouth at an alarming rate. Tears would fall from his eyes as he felt his life slipping away from him. Was this the end? He had yet to live his life and because of the strange powers he had it was now coming to a cruel end. He had not even found out who his father was yet but that didn't seem to matter anymore at this point. "B-but why me?" After uttering those last words the life that was once in Cadmus' eyes would now fade and become a pit of darkness. This was the end of demi god's life but something was off. The power was had been flowing from his body when he was alive had not stopped in fact it would began to get even stronger more rapidly. Eventually the power contained in his body would explode destroying the chains around his body and the dagger in his chest. The explosion would cause a massive shock wave of energy that could be felt around the entire world, no... Heaven and Hell too. The black flames that once were used to attack Sparda would not engulf Cadmus body repairing all damage and strengthening it beyond human limitations. Cadmus was being reborn but this was beyond what he was before. He was being reborn into his true form, The God of Reality.

He would no longer be the demigod that he was born into the power that had erupted him his body completely assimilated with it causing him to become a true pure blooded god. Along with this violent awakening as Cadmus would come back to life memories of his past life as the God of Reality would begin returning to him. The flames that surrounded him would fade revealing a form identical to his past state but now nothing but the life energy of a pure blooded demon god could be felt. With the sudden realization of who and what he was his mind would enter a state of shock and as the memories became more clear the shock wave of energy released earlier would began to warp the reality of the world around them while also levitating him into the air. To make matters worse Cadmus would unknowingly release a massive amounts of Hellblaze flames from his body that began to cover all of the abandoned area of Xenocrates that would slowly reach the populated areas on the outskirts. His powers as a god were no longer sealed away and could cause catastrophic destruction if left unchecked how would he recover from this sort of shock?
Cadmus
Cadmus
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mist on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:37 pm

Magnus has a certain ability as the God of Magic. He can tell when a lot of magic is happening; not to mention the rebirth of a God tends to ring the alarm bells of any self-respecting deity. He swiftly used wind magic to speed towards the problem place; of which he saw a terrifying sight. At least; it'd have been terrifying  had Magnus not been a god and been a mortal from the age previous. He might be the most human Deity but it means nothing here.

Magnus would float using this wind magic and look over the town of Xenocrates; and exert a power he hates to use. A loud, booming voice spoke out.

"These flames will return to dust."

A massive amount of magic power was used; and then the flames were entirely gone. Not extinguished. No; they were taken out of reality.  They were completely gone. Magnus would then drop from the sky; landing simply.

He wasn't particularly on guard; as the likelyhood of anyone in the area being able to even come close to Magnus was highly unlikely.
Spoiler:

Mana left = 1635

Spell used: Name: Return to Dust
Type: Divine
Description: At the cost of 85% of the users mana pool, they are able to selectively reduce anything in their line of sight to dust, from whence it was created. The scale of this is limited only to what the user can see, but this can be altered by other spells to enhance their vision. Takes the same amount of mana regardless of scale.
Cost: 10,000 gold

Magnus Mist
Magnus Mist
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparda on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:47 pm

Sparda would take a step back as the once dead body of the mortal incarnation of Nytos’ reality magic exploded with divine power. It would seem that his death acted as some sort of catalyst for his divine purification. It seemed that his powers forming, or reforming as it were, were still beyond his control. But, before he could do anything another presence entered his realm moving with the swifntess of the wind. Magnus Mist, the Mistyest of the Mages. Sparda didn’t really care for him as though he was a ‘god’ he didn’t feel he was true divinity as he wasn’t born as a god. The god of reality would allow his four wings to remanifest as he looked at the budding god. “Calm down and reign your energy in. I’d hate to kill you again simply because you lack discipline.” Was all he said as he maintained his impassive scowl. He shared a glance with Magnus, or at least in that direction before returning his focus to the boy that he now knew was his nephew.
Sparda
Sparda
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmus on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:48 pm

In the process of regaining the memories of his past life Cadmus was also forced to go through memories of his current life. But he had not only gained knowledge of the things that happened to him in his current life but also the things to pertaining to him. Cadmus would see his family the Caldwells getting hunted to extinction as well as the death of his mother. He saw the hatred plastered on his uncle Kassadin's face and how the villages of Xenocrates ran any time he was near. Throughout all these painful memories of both the past and the present nothing about his birth father had been revealed he did however remember that Sparda the god he has attacked was his mentor and uncle... So does this mean one of his brothers was his father? It wasn't until Cadmus felt a strong magical presence besides his own and Sparda's in the area that he would begin to regain his senses. As he snapped out of the state of shock he was he caught a glimpse of the fire spreading through Xenocrates before it was erased. He would look around he saw the damage that the was doing to the fabric of reality simply because he couldn't get himself together. These powers were dangerous and they could hurt the lives of many people. He was in no way shape or form capable of handling such a powerful thing as reality.

He was now a god and remembered everything from his past life but inside he still felt broke, lost, and confused. It would take him a while to remember how to control his powers the magical attack on reality had been stopped but the damage he had already done could not be repaired. In fact the state of reality was getting worse and Cadmus would need to quickly learn how to control it before the world fell apart. "I... I remember everything uncle... Nytos, Alucard, Beleg.... I remember it all." Before he could muster the strength to fix reality he would pass out falling from the sky. While he was now a god the process in which he became reborn required tremendous amounts of power to return him to his normal state. With the fabric of reality slowly falling apart who would be able to stop the destruction of the earth? With no magical spell being used to destroy reality surely Magnus Mist wouldn't be able to fix something of this magnitude even with his boundless magical ability right?
Cadmus
Cadmus
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mist on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:03 pm

"I'm not equipped, after taking out the fire, to deal with this situation as of yet. Give my reserves a moment to replenish themselves and try and start fixing this till then."

Magnus had near endless power; almost anyone knew that. Now that he had to deal with this after the fire; he just wasn't ready. This was reasonable; considering the magical power that he used is likely more than most of the others have wiithin their person. Not that he very much cared. He was much more concerned with the reality of the situation, which was that this wasn't his Domain.

"I have a theoretical way to slow this process but uh; I'm not the God of Reality. I'm the Archmage."

He considered his possible ways. He had the magic of Creation; but he didn't practice it very often. He always went around problems that could've been fixed by it without using it, because he felt like that was how it should be. It was a habit back from when he was mortal. He'd always find a magic way to solve a problem. Not a deity way; not unless that was the only way to fix it. He hoped to himself that it wasn't.

Damned by his mortal habits biting him in the ass.
Magnus Mist
Magnus Mist
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparda on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 pm

Sparda looked around at the decay of reality, it would seem that the boy had also remembered who he was. But not all of it apparently. He had passed out and Sparda moved and caught him, placing him gingerly on the ground. He still cared for his student after all. Now then, saving reality. If he manipulated the reality of the cause of this distortion, then the distortion would end. “Alright, I’ll end this.” He waved his hand and all of the ripples in reality would seem to phase back into Cadmus, his unrestrained divine mana returning from whence it came. He simply changed the cause and thus the effect. The old cause was that Cadmus was untrained in his energy and his body wasn’t ready to deal with it. But the new cause was simply that while awake, Cadmus hadn’t known how to handle it, but since he was now unconscious, the energy was dormant again. Though, he would need to be prepared for when the boy woke back up. Either way, he would glance over at Magnus. “So, what brings you to my realm?” The question wasn’t exactly asked with any sort of venom, but an unnerving amount of disconcern. Either way, this would be an interesting conversation or fight... whichever came first.
Sparda
Sparda
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down