Latest topics
» Brothers? HARDLY!
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 6:41 pm by Achilles

» To Kill A God...
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 pm by Shin

» Shin Updates
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:36 pm by Shin

» Remember Who You Are [Flashback]
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 pm by Sparda

» Magnus Mist Updates
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:18 pm by Alucard

» Magnus Spells
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:17 pm by Alucard

» Shin's Spells
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 pm by Sparda

» Cadmus Update
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm by Alucard

» Cadmus`Spells
Shin, Devil of the Homunculi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:06 pm by Alucard

Top posting users this week

Shin, Devil of the Homunculi

Go down

Shin, Devil of the Homunculi Empty Shin, Devil of the Homunculi

Post by Shin on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:09 am

Shin, Devil of the Homunculi Tumblr10  

Name: Shin Rewera
Nicknames: Prometheus
Birth Place: Mt. Olympus
Currently Living In: Scattered
Race: Homunculous
Religion / Beliefs: Atheist
Blood Type: All

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 194 Lbs.
Frame / Build: Lithe, Muscular
Hair length: medium
Hair color: black
Eye shape: Angular, Bored
Eye color: Grey/Black
Complexion: Relatively Tanned
Face size (broad, narrow, etc.): Narrow
Voice type: Deep, Raspy Baritone
Tattoo(s): None
Scar(s): None

Personality: Shin is pragmatic and stern. Hardheaded and hard working. You won't change his mind once its made, because he will not stop or give up until he achieves his goals. He will always push himself beyond what others around him are doing, even things that might be more difficult than he would care for. He always makes time to keep his body in peak physical shape. He works hard to be the best, anything less just isn't good enough. He feels that he and his people will serve a place in this world.
Tier: 0-1
Strengths: Speed, Strength (X-3)
Weaknesses: Durability (0-3)

History: He was not born, he simply awoke. He awoke to a world of darkness and chill. Looking around he saw the walls and ceiling of the cave, but not the entrance. He searched for hours which became days to find his way through the maze of corridors and rooms of the cavern. Finally, another person appeared to aid him. Then another and another until there were hundreds of them. They all decided they needed to set up a camp to rest and resupply while they slowly worked their way through and out of the maze prison. None of the other's knew how they had gotten there either, only that they appeared. Several decades passed and the camp had quickly become a settlement. After several hundred years, they had learned how to use magic to run their machines that they had invented. By the time they were all tired and about to give up hope, one of them spotted the way out. Grabbing his family and personal belongings, he made haste towards the exit. Shin followed with him, being the last to leave the cave. They decided to go off in their separate ways from there, each eager to explore this new world and live to better opportunities.
Shin
Shin
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down