Latest topics
» Brothers? HARDLY!
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 6:41 pm by Achilles

» To Kill A God...
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 pm by Shin

» Shin Updates
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:36 pm by Shin

» Remember Who You Are [Flashback]
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 pm by Sparda

» Magnus Mist Updates
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:18 pm by Alucard

» Magnus Spells
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:17 pm by Alucard

» Shin's Spells
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 pm by Sparda

» Cadmus Update
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm by Alucard

» Cadmus`Spells
Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 12:06 pm by Alucard

Top posting users this week

Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg)

Go down

Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) Empty Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg)

Post by Beleg on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Name: Gate of Olympus
Type: Legend
Description: The Gate of Olympus is an innate connection to the heavens passed from Nytos to Beleg, the ability to draw from the extensive treasury and armory of the gods no matter where they are. In essence, heaven is where the King is, instead of in one fixed place. When the Gate is opened, to the treasury, Beleg is capable of drawing anything he wishes from it as a luxury. This usage does not draw upon Beleg's pool of Mana, as it is no more strain on him than lifting a finger.

Opening to the armory, however, costs him Mana as if from an X-Rank spell each post. This is well worth it, however, as the Armory of Heaven contains every weapon ever created, and every weapon that shall ever be created. He is capable of using up to 32 of these weapons each post, each causing S-Rank damage. Opening the Gate further than twelve weapons, however, costs an additional X-rank spell cost for the post.
Cost: 16,000 Gold
Beleg
Beleg
Divine
Divine

Character sheet
Race: Deity
Tier: X-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg) Empty Re: Legend: Gate of Olympus (Beleg)

Post by Alucard on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Good to go
Alucard
Alucard
Divine
Divine

Character sheet
Race: Demon/Spirit
Tier: X-3

View user profile http://legendsofskyshard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down