Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 pm by Sparda

» Cadmus Update
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:31 pm by Alucard

» Cadmus`Spells
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:06 pm by Alucard

» Roses of Caldwell
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:22 am by Alucard

Top posting users this week

Tomfoolery isn't a godly thing!(private/Alucard)

Go down

Tomfoolery isn't a godly thing!(private/Alucard)

Post by Magnus Mist on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:05 pm

Magnus is an enigma by all means. Someone who has managed to become a god as a human; and taking such a powerful place in the pantheon. However, he has been yearning to go down to the normal world as of late. He wished to see how magic grew down there. When he had left it, the magic was doing wonderful. War breed top tier magicians, and there was a lot of it.

Not to mention; he had no more elves to protect. Those have ceased long ago. He had went to find Alucard to see if he wished to come. Alucard was one of the two people he actually remembered from back then; partly because they're the only two still around. While a sad thought, no such emotions crossed Magnus. He was the God of Magic. He was the Archmage of mana itself. It was great.

Once he ends up finding Alucard; he'd start with a simple line.

"I wish to go down and find out what happened with magic, and how it goes down there. Do you wish to come with? For old times sake."
Magnus Mist
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomfoolery isn't a godly thing!(private/Alucard)

Post by Alucard on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:51 pm

Alucard cocked an eyebrow as he was approached by none other than Magnus. The man had always been an oddity that captured Alucard's intrigue and attention. The man was a puzzling sort of genius in that his existence made no real sense to the once Demon King, but he shrugged it off. He was used to the perplexing nature of the Deity of Magic by now. The man's proposal interested him as well, He wanted to check on the feeble state of magic in the mortal world now? Even Alucard knew it had greatly died out in the last Era and was only known by few and taught to even fewer. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to visit the Earth. I guess the 'Temple of Magnus' would be the best place, as that is where the 'Institute of the Arcane' is housed these days. To think, the mortals consolidated all the remaining magical knowledge in the world into a single location, then made it into a group closed off to all but the most skilled practitioners. It's strange to think that when We spent our time on earth almost any old sod could pick up a spell book and use a basic incantation. Now, most of them don't even know how to lock or unlockĀ  a door with magic." It was a sad situation indeed, but one that Alucard didn't care for one way or the other, as there were still those 'gifted' with a natural knack for the arts that didn't need a stupid school, though the Holy Grail war did gain most of its contenders from the school, so he couldn't say much.
Alucard
Divine
Divine

Character sheet
Race: Demon/Spirit
Tier: X-3

View user profile http://legendsofskyshard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mist on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:57 pm

"Maybe it'd help for them to see a true magician. Like myself. I'm rather an exception, as I'm sure even in my mortal days, I was a stronger warrior than most of these children." Magnus of course knew. He just had to go look, see with his own eyes. If it weren't for this urge, he'd just sit. He knew, as the deity of magic, he held more mana than what most people might consider known.

He also knew that if he could, just maybe, inject the magic into the world. Maybe it'd be a bit better. He had hope. Hope that may end up dying off. He would then continue talking, as he does.

"Do you wish to ride the wind, or some other way to get there? Also, perhaps we should wear disguises. Consider our divine nature, and the fact that I don't wish to be bothered by people knowing who I am."
Magnus Mist
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:00 pm

A quick chuckle would leave Alucard's lips, The youngest of the gods was surely a powerful magician, with more pure magical energy than any other of the divines. Perhaps he could kickstart the mortal's magic again, much as Serphi had done in the years prior to their own time in the mortal plain. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to visit. Though, at least for myself a disguise is hardly necessary. I haven't been to the earth in at least a thousand years and there is no temple that houses my visage. I can get us there if you prefer using my Cosmic magic, or you can use your own methods to transport us, it matters not to me." He was ready to blink them to the front gates of the Institute if Magnus wished, or would allow the man to transport them in any way he saw fit if he declined his offer.
Alucard
Divine
Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Mist on Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:29 pm

"That really lacks the godly mood, don't you think? Riding down from the sky makes us look really cool. Not to mention; it makes us look like mages. Even if I'm the only trueblooded mage here."

He states that as though the rest of the Divine don't have equally strong magics. Well, maybe not equally strong but close. They are gods after all. Even Magnus isn't arrogant enough to pretend he's much stronger than any of the other divines.

Magnus would create a platform of air underneath himself. He'd float himself before continuing.

"Alright. Let us go back to my study quick; I plan on leaving a divine artifact down there to help spur magic." He knew that it was a probably bad thing to do. But he just wanted magic to get spurred on. While he might be a powerful magician, it's just a problem that no one else down there is.
Magnus Mist
Divine
Divine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Alucard would simply nod, it wasn't unusual for the gods to bestow their artifacts to a worthy, or even unworthy mortal just to alleviate boredom or to accomplish some cosmic plan. Following Magnus into his study he would allow him to grab the relic and would then jump onto the air... thingy... that the magician had made. He supposed it would be more mage-like to arrive in the most flamboyant manner, but he didn't care either way. The institute was a place he had yet to visit but knew about, for the very reason he knew almost anything else. The Eye of Chaos, also known as the Eye of Truth or the All Seeing Eye. He could see... well.. all.. thus he knew a lot of stuff. So, he would simply go along for the ride with this one, not looking ahead or behind, just looking at the now.
Alucard
Divine
Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down